The Client Success & Business Development Manager will act as both a marketing thought leader and activator—initiating and supporting business development through partnerships, communications, events & submissions, pitch prep, etc. — and as a project manager, ensuring our clients’ total happiness and success in engaging our workplace research and consulting.
Marketing thought leadership contributions to support PLASTARC’s business development and industry presence by:
- Developing knowledge of organizational management, change management, human resources, and the intersection(s) of these fields as drivers of a successful employee and workplace experience; communicating these key messages to our potential clients, collaborators, and the industry at large
- Attending professional events to stay ahead of workplace strategy, people operations, technology, and/or design, and bringing innovative learnings from these disciplines into our work to help lead our team internally.
- Managing event speaking and thought leadership opportunities to bring our perspective to forefront of the industry
- Supporting content development for thought leadership (articles, white papers, presentations, etc.)
- Developing client opportunities, and representing our team at proposal and pitch meetings to generate new business
Support of total client success and overall project engagement through:
- Managing client projects, from scope development to project delivery
- Working in a consulting capacity with new and existing clients to develop programs and policies to support productive, occupant-focused workplace or change management strategies.
- Collaborating with PLASTARC and client-facing team members to deliver research and advisory to clients
Key Qualifications & Skills
- Experience in consulting and strategy implementation, with solid understanding of workplace and/or real estate strategy
- Degree in a related field such as management, business, organizational strategy, strategic human resources, social research, design, or architecture
- Strong skills in client relations, consulting, project management, leadership, and networking
- Exceptional communicator and people-person who is willing to go the extra mile to support the success of our clients and the PLASTARC team
PLASTARC Overview & Approach
PLASTARC is a consultancy dedicated to increasing the flexibility and desirability of space using social research and occupant engagement. We specialize in integrated workplace strategy and help clients leverage their real estate for optimal organizational performance. Our workplace research is built on a consultative model that enables our clients to leverage their own data, people, and resources to advance their business with the support of our recommendations and advisory.