At PLASTARC, we’re committed to empowering our clients to be more effective, productive, and happy in their workspace. We research, advocate and inspire a better workplace experience for all. Our approach to workplace analytics is focused on the intersection of qualitative and quantitative people-centric methods.
Our workplace research is built on a consultative model that enables our clients to leverage their own data, people, and resources to advance their business with the support of our recommendations and advisory. As a member of our team, you will act as a local thought leader and implementer, guiding and supporting the delivery of workplace research.
Key contributions to this role will support PLASTARC and our clients by:
- Working collaboratively with clients to develop programs and policies that support productive, occupant-focused workplace practices
- Representing our team at proposal and pitch meetings to generate new business
- Supporting work with existing clients - this may include maintaining or adjusting their current workplace strategies, and/or guiding change management
- Leading our team internally by providing current and innovative insights into workplace strategy practices. A candidate who is familiar with the design industry and key organizations for thought leadership in workplace strategy and/or design will bring learnings from these spaces into our work (experience working as a designer is not necessary)
- Working with team members to develop unique solutions based on these best practices, and deliver to clients
- Developing knowledge of workplace design, workplace technology, organizational management, change management, human resources, and the intersection(s) of these fields as drivers of successful workplace. Communicating key messages from these sectors to colleagues and clients to support our workplace strategy recommendations
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in consulting and strategy implementation, with understanding of workplace and/or real estate strategy
- Degree in a related field such as architecture, design, management, business, organizational strategy, or social research
- Certification(s) related to design, workplace and/or organizational management such as AIA, IIDA, BCPE, WELL
- Strong skills in client relations, consulting, project management, leadership and networking
PLASTARC Overview & Approach
PLASTARC is a consultancy dedicated to increasing the flexibility and desirability of space using social research and occupant engagement. We specialize in integrated workplace strategy and help clients leverage their real estate for optimal organizational performance. Our workplace research is built on a consultative model that enables our clients to leverage their own data, people, and resources to advance their business with the support of our recommendations and advisory.
If you like how we sound and you think you are a good fit, fill out this form and wait to hear from us: